Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TV Review: Scorpion

I'm incredibly picky when it comes to the TV shows I allow to take up my time. And typically, when I do find a show I love, it ends up cancelled within a season or three (I'm looking at you Firefly and Veronica Mars...). We are midway through season 2 of my current favorite show and I'm keeping my hopes high for this one.

Chris and I have been watching Scorpion since the pilot episode when we met the team. Geniuses Walter, Happy, Toby, Paige and Sylvester, along with their Homeland Security buddy Cabe, all work well together as they solve crimes that seemingly no one else can solve. While it's true the cases and the way they are solved may be a little far fetched, we've come to enjoy the antics of the team. They bicker good-naturedly about their intellect, and somehow that isn't incredibly annoying.

Regardless, it's a good show. I enjoy the tech talk, the way each character's genius is portrayed. They make me laugh and this show is one that I stay current with. I love that Toby has moved beyond his American Pie character. I recommend this show to anyone who doesn't mind shows that aren't necessarily true to life, anyone who is interested in computers, hackers, or anything of the like.

Scorpion is a very hard show to review, as I'm learning. I'm going to think some more on this one, and try to describe it a little better. Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Ink & Imagery | Blogger Template by Enny Law