Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday - What I'm reading!


I'm joining The Book Date in this meme.
I've been reading the same book for a while now, but I am loving it!

What I'm reading:


Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
My mom recommended this to me, and I love it. I don't know why I haven't read it before now! But that's ok. I'm making my way, I'm about 500 pages into this 813 page book, and all I want to do is read it.

Recently Finished: 

My Review
Review to come














Next Up:

 

Me Before You - I've been waiting patiently for my turn in line for the ebook through the library system.
The Serpent King -I've been seeing some amazing reviews about this one. Also, it sounds very similar to a news piece I read some time back, about something like this happening in my state.. Tennessee. I'm definitely intrigued!!

What are you currently reading and what is next for you? Make sure you link up!

1 comment:

  1. I need to read a Jo Jo Moyes book.

    ENJOY this reading week.

    Nice blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

© Ink & Imagery | Blogger Template by Enny Law